Come and join us for lunch or dinner at your leisure. Our students will be happy to cook and serve you a fantastic meal in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
What you are getting at the Isle of Wight College is a quality of food and service significantly better than many dining venues across the Island
Book Your Table
The College Restaurant is open for:
- Wednesday Lunch, 12pm – 12:45pm
- Thursday Lunch, 12pm – 12:45pm
- Thursday Evening, 7pm – 8:15pm
- Friday Lunch, 12:00pm – 12:45pm
Last day of service Thursday 21st June 2019.
This academic year we will be offering a 3 course Dinner for £10 per person, and will include Classical Cuisine, Themed menus from around the globe and special events such as our Gala Ball & Quiz Nights (£10).
- Thursday 9 May Thai Students Dinner
- Friday 10 May Mama Mia Dinner
- Thursday 16 May Closed Exams
- Friday 17 May Vectis Radio Quiz Night
- Thursday 23 May Closed Exams
- Thursday 6 June Closed Exams
- Friday 7 June Mama Mia Dinner
- Thursday 13 June American Deep South
- Thursday 20 June Asian Night
- Thursday 27 June Closed Exams
- Thursday 4 July Wine Tasting Dinner
The Isle of Wight College Restaurant offers a range of functions to suit your needs, from dinner parties, to working lunches.
The College Restaurant can provide staff and food for your event whatever it may be from full dinner to a buffet, or canapés walked around the room – the choice is yours, and at a budget to suit you.
Located in Newport in the centre of the island The College Restaurant is easily accessible and there is a large, free car park and disabled parking near the entrance.
The College Restaurant can seat up to around 70 guests, or more standing if required. The College is available for lunch and dinner, four days a week for your event or celebration.
The College Restaurant and kitchens are primarily staffed by College students under the expert guidance of our professional College staff. All food is prepared and cooked on site in one of our large and well equipped kitchens. You will be served, if required, by our dedicated hospitality students trained in various service styles.