|Study type||Study Tier||Start Date||Duration||Course Contact|
|22 January 2019||4 weeks||Janet Stevens|
|Fee Bands||Tuition Fee||Materials Fee||Exam Fee|
What is the course?
This course covers digital camera induction, composition and digital workflow.
Who is it for?
The course is for people who have a basic understanding of their digital camera but would like to learn how to get the best pictures possible
What does it cover?
The course covers:
- Digital camera induction
- How to use your camera manually
- Metering, exposure
- Shutter speed
- Focal length
- Established approaches to good composition including rule of thirds,
- Use of geometry and balance
- Leading lines
- Digital workflow
- Introduction to digital workflow
- File format (JPEG and RAW)
- Image processing including Adobe bridge and Adobe camera RAW
Please bring with you:
- Your own digital camera
- SD card of 4/8GB
- Card reader and USB pen would be useful to back up work