|Study type||Study Tier||Start Date||Duration||Course Contact|
|22 August 2019||1 week||Janet Stevens|
|Fee Bands||Tuition Fee||Materials Fee||Exam Fee|
No specific entry requirements.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF THIS COURSE?
This one-day course has been designed to increase knowledge in basic skills found with the office environment, including written, electronic and verbal communication skills, office systems and equipment and understanding the office environment.
WHO IS THE COURSE FOR?
If you have had a career break or are looking to increase and refresh your office skills, then this is the course for you.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Business writing skills: emails, memos, letters
- Types of filing: electronic, alphabetical, geographical
- Use of tools such as Dropbox
- Using Office equipment: photocopying/scanning
- Microsoft Outlook basics: replying/forwarding/adding attachments
- Handling Diary systems/Microsoft Calendar
- Microsoft Applications: Basic Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Customer service/welcoming visitors and taking/making business phone calls
HOW WILL I LEARN?
Interactive session with group activities, handouts and discussions.
WHAT CAN THIS COURSE LEAD TO?
Successful completion of the course will lead to a greater understanding of the work required within a business office environment.Last updated 2 days ago.