|Study type||Study Tier||Start Date||Duration||Course Contact|
|18 July 2019||6 weeks||Janet Stevens|
|Fee Bands||Tuition Fee||Materials Fee||Exam Fee|
No formal requirements, however, an aptitude for numbers, good communication skills and a high level of commitment is essential.
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
The course is aimed at anyone interested in embarking on a career in book-keeping and/or accountancy.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand the principles of VAT
- Maintain petty cash records
- Maintain the cash book and carry out bank reconciliations
- Record cash and credit transactions in manual double entry book-keeping accounts
- Balance off the accounts and take out a trial balance
HOW WILL I LEARN?
Classes will combine conventional lectures with very practical task based learning exercises. Please note that you will be expected to complete weekly self-study activities as an integral part of your course.
WHAT DOES THIS COURSE LEAD TO?
Students who complete this course may wish to progress onto the AAT level 3 course
Please bring notepad & pen.Last updated 5 days ago.