|Study type||Study Tier||Start Date||Duration||Course Contact|
|Flexible||BY AGREEMENT||Jaroslaw Marczuk|
Due to the availability of government funding, this qualification is available at no cost. Funded places are limited and subject to availability so please book early to secure your place on this course.
Modern medicines are powerful substances which have beneficial effects for millions of people worldwide. However, inappropriate use or handling of these substances can have severe consequences, including death.
Having good up-to-date knowledge of the safe handling of medicines is essential for anyone working with medication.
As you work through the learning materials you will have the support of a knowledgeable assessor/tutor who will give you support, advice and guidance on the course content as well as providing robust feedback on the work you complete. Upon successful completion of the course you will be awarded the NCFE Level 2 certificate in the chosen subject.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency in handling medication to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Create better preventative care by identifying how to maintain stock and record, store and dispose of medication appropriately
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
What you will learn
- Unit 1 – Understand Medication and Prescriptions
- Unit 2 – Supply, Storage and Disposal of Medication
- Unit 3 – Understand the Requirements for the Safe Administrations of Medication
- Unit 4 – Record-keeping and Audit Processes for Medication
If you would like to discuss any of our services in more detail, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01983 550784.Last updated 36 mins ago.