|Study type||Study Tier||Start Date||Duration||Course Contact|
|Flexible||BY AGREEMENT||Jaroslaw Marczuk|
Due to the availability of government funding, this qualification is available at no cost. Funded places are limited and subject to availability so please book early to secure your place on this course.
Having a learning difficulty means that people find it harder to learn certain skills. As this affects around 15% of people, it is important for those working in healthcare, social care and education to have knowledge of different Specific Learning Difficulties such as ADHD, dyslexia and dyscalculia.
As you work through the learning materials you will have the support of a knowledgeable assessor/tutor who will give you support, advice and guidance on the course content as well as providing robust feedback on the work you complete. Upon successful completion of the course you will be awarded the NCFE Level 2 certificate in the chosen subject.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Gain an understanding of how Specific Learning Difficulties affect an individual’s life and those of others
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
What you will learn
- Unit 1 – Understand Specific Learning Difficulties
- Unit 2 – Understand the Effects of Specific Learning Difficulties
- Unit 3 – Understand the Diagnosis of Specific Learning Difficulties
- Unit 4 – Understanding Supporting Individuals with Specific Learning Difficulties
- Unit 5 – Understand the Context of Specific Learning Difficulties
If you would like to discuss any of our services in more detail, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01983 550784.Last updated 16 mins ago.