|Study type||Study Tier||Start Date||Duration||Course Contact|
|Flexible||BY AGREEMENT||Jaroslaw Marczuk|
Due to the availability of government funding, this qualification is available at no cost. Funded places are limited and subject to availability so please book early to secure your place on this course.
A total of 103,900 safeguarding reports about vulnerable adults were referred in 2014/2015. The responsibilities of care workers involved in protecting the health, well-being and human rights of individuals are far-reaching. Allowing individuals to live free from harm, abuse and neglect can often mean involving health agencies, government departments or the police. Understanding the fundamentals of safeguarding is essential for anyone working in adult health and social care.
As you work through the learning materials you will have the support of a knowledgeable assessor/tutor who will give you support, advice and guidance on the course content as well as providing robust feedback on the work you complete. Upon successful completion of the course you will be awarded the NCFE Level 2 certificate in the chosen subject.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Relevant to a wide range of care settings
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
What you will learn
- Unit 1 – Understand Safeguarding in Adult Health and Social Care
- Unit 2 – Principles of Dignity in Adult Health and Social Care Practice
- Unit 3 – Understand Duty of Care in Adult Health and Social Care
- Unit 4 – Understand Dilemmas and Public Concerns in Adult Health and Social Care
If you would like to discuss any of our services in more detail, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01983 550784.Last updated 6 mins ago.