|Study type||Study Tier||Start Date||Duration||Course Contact|
|Flexible||BY AGREEMENT||Jaroslaw Marczuk|
Due to the availability of government funding, this qualification is available at no cost. Funded places are limited and subject to availability so please book early to secure your place on this course.
Challenging behaviour is causing increasing concern today as many individuals have increasing levels of stress and uncertainty in their lives.
This behaviour can be due to factors such as anxiety, neglect, abuse, learning disabilities and conditions like dementia. Understanding the causes of challenging behaviour is the first step towards finding ways to support individuals and manage their behaviour.
As you work through the learning materials you will have the support of a knowledgeable assessor/tutor who will give you support, advice and guidance on the course content as well as providing robust feedback on the work you complete. Upon successful completion of the course you will be awarded the NCFE Level 2 certificate in the chosen subject.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Improve your understanding of the reasons why individuals display behaviour that challenges and its impact
- Further your personal and professional development
- Be able to support individuals effectively
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
What you will learn
- Unit 1 – Understand Behaviour That Challenges
- Unit 2 – Understand How to Support Positive Behaviour
- Unit 3 – Understand the Importance of Effective Communication and the Management of Behaviour That Challenges
- Unit 4 – Understand the Role of Reflection and Support for Those Involved in Incidents of Behaviour that Challenges
If you would like to discuss any of our services in more detail, please contact us on email@example.com or call 01983 550784.Last updated 52 mins ago.