|Study type||Study Tier||Start Date||Duration||Course Contact|
|Flexible||BY AGREEMENT||Jaroslaw Marczuk|
Due to the availability of government funding, this qualification is available at no cost. Funded places are limited and subject to availability so please book early to secure your place on this course.
Autism is a spectrum condition that affects how a person communicates with others and how they interpret the world around them. There are around 700,000 people in the UK with autism – more than 1 in every 100.
Having a clear understanding of the misconceptions, diagnoses and support surrounding autism are just some of the essential skills needed when working in mental health.
As you work through the learning materials you will have the support of a knowledgeable assessor/tutor who will give you support, advice and guidance on the course content as well as providing robust feedback on the work you complete. Upon successful completion of the course you will be awarded the NCFE Level 2 certificate in the chosen subject.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Improve your understanding of theories relating to autism
- Further your personal and professional development
- Ensure you understand what is meant by autism and how it is diagnosed
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
What you will learn
- Unit 1 – Introduction to Autism
- Unit 2 – Using a Person-Centred Approach to Support Individuals with Autism
- Unit 3 – Communication and Social Interaction in Individuals with Autism
- Unit 4 – Sensory Processing, Perception and Cognition in Individuals with Autism
- Unit 5 – Supporting Positive Behaviour in Individuals with Autism
- Unit 6 – Supporting Individuals with Autism to Live Healthy and Fulfilled Lives
If you would like to discuss any of our services in more detail, please contact us on email@example.com or call 01983 550784.Last updated 47 mins ago.