|Study type||Study Tier||Start Date||Duration||Course Contact|
|Flexible||BY AGREEMENT||Jaroslaw Marczuk|
Due to the availability of government funding, this qualification is available at no cost. Funded places are limited and subject to availability so please book early to secure your place on this course.
By 2040, the number of people aged over 64 in Britain is expected to grow from 9.5 million to 15 million. The population is aging, meaning more people will live with serious chronic illness and need end of life care.
The problems faced and support needed by people nearing the end of life is wide-ranging and a good understanding of pain management, support and quality of life is essential for all carers.
As you work through the learning materials you will have the support of a knowledgeable assessor/tutor who will give you support, advice and guidance on the course content as well as providing robust feedback on the work you complete. Upon successful completion of the course you will be awarded the NCFE Level 2 certificate in the chosen subject.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Ensure you can manage pain and discomfort
- Ensure that you understand care planning in end of life care
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
What you will learn
- Unit 1 – Understand How To Work in End of Life Care
- Unit 2 – Care Planning in End of Life Care
- Unit 3 – Understand How to Provide Support to Manage Pain and Discomfort
- Unit 4 – End of Life Care and Dementia
- Unit 5 – Understanding the Role of the Care Worker in Time of Death
- Unit 6 – Understand Loss and Grief in End of Life Care
If you would like to discuss any of our services in more detail, please contact us on email@example.com or call 01983 550784.Last updated 8 mins ago.