|Study type||Study Tier||Start Date||Duration||Course Contact|
|Flexible||BY AGREEMENT||Jaroslaw Marczuk|
Due to the availability of government funding, this qualification is available at no cost. Funded places are limited and subject to availability so please book early to secure your place on this course.
Care workers play a key role in ensuring their residents/patients are treated with a friendly and caring approach. Care workers have the ability to relate to people from a variety of backgrounds.
After an investigation from the Care Quality Commission revealed that 424 out of 1,357 services in England are rated ‘inadequate’, the need for high-quality trained care workers has never been greater.
As you work through the learning materials you will have the support of a knowledgeable assessor/tutor who will give you support, advice and guidance on the course content as well as providing robust feedback on the work you complete. Upon successful completion of the course you will be awarded the NCFE Level 2 certificate in the chosen subject.
- Ensure your staff understand their role in person- centred thinking, planning and reviews when supporting individuals
- Ensure all staff understand the principles and practice of person-centred thinking, planning and reviews
- Improve your team’s understanding of employment rights and responsibilities as well as positive working behaviour
- Ensure employees understand the issues around the storage and sharing of information
- Allow employees to gain relevant skills, knowledge and understanding, leading to improved experiences for those using your services
- Reinforce the importance of developing, managing and monitoring a budget within an organisation
- Escalate your team’s understanding of identi ng who should be involved in the care planning process and the person-centred care planning process
- Create a stronger workforce by understanding the implementation of care plans and how to evaluate plans and processes
- Provide better customer service by highlighting good problem-solving techniques
- Ensure staff are able to explain how the person-centred care planning process differs from other forms of planning and assessment within the care planning process
How is it delivered?
Alongside the learning materials, you will have the support of a knowledgeable assessor/tutor who will give you advice and guidance on the course content as well as providing robust feedback on the work you complete.
Successful completion of this course ensures that the learner has fully understood these important principles and evidences knowledge of the subject area.
What is the cost?
Due to the availability of government funding, this quali cation may be available at no cost – please enquire. Funded places are limited so please book early to secure your place. Funding is subject to learners meeting set eligibility criteria, which must be provided prior to the start of any course.
Please note that a fee is payable if learners decide to withdraw from the course and do not complete their assessments. Learners must want to independently enrol onto the course.Last updated 27 mins ago.