|Study type||Study Tier||Start Date||Duration||Course Contact|
|Flexible||BY AGREEMENT||Jaroslaw Marczuk|
Due to the availability of government funding, this qualification is available at no cost. Funded places are limited and subject to availability so please book early to secure your place on this course.
About 300,000 patients develop an infection in England each year while being treated by the NHS. Protecting people from infection is an essential element of providing high quality care, especially considering the capacity some potentially life-threatening infections have to spread within care environments.
As you work through the learning materials you will have the support of a knowledgeable assessor/tutor who will give you support, advice and guidance on the course content as well as providing robust feedback on the work you complete. Upon successful completion of the course you will be awarded the NCFE Level 2 certificate in the chosen subject.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Gain deeper understanding of good personal hygiene and maintaining a clean environment
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
What you will learn
- Unit 1 – Principles of the Causes and Spread of Infection in Health Care Settings
- Unit 2 – Principles of the Importance of Personal Hygiene and Health in the Prevention and Control of Infection in Health Care Settings
- Unit 3 – Principles of Decontamination, Cleaning and Waste Management in Health Care Settings
- Unit 4 – Principles of Infection Prevention and Control in a Health Care Setting
If you would like to discuss any of our services in more detail, please contact us on email@example.com or call 01983 550784.Last updated 51 mins ago.