|Study type||Study Tier||Start Date||Duration||Course Contact|
|Flexible||BY AGREEMENT||Jaroslaw Marczuk|
Due to the availability of government funding, this qualification is available at no cost. Funded places are limited and subject to availability so please book early to secure your place on this course.
Every hour, someone in the UK is told they have Parkinson’s disease, there are approximately 152,000 strokes in the UK every year (more than one every five minutes), and one in six of the UK population have some form of hearing loss.
These health conditions, along with others such as arthritis and dementia, affect a substantial proportion of the population. A good understanding of common health conditions is essential in any care environment.
As you work through the learning materials you will have the support of a knowledgeable assessor/tutor who will give you support, advice and guidance on the course content as well as providing robust feedback on the work you complete. Upon successful completion of the course you will be awarded the NCFE Level 2 certificate in the chosen subject.
What you will learn
- Unit 1 – Understand How to Contribute to Monitoring the Health of Individuals Affected by Health Conditions
- Unit 2 – Introductory Awareness of Sensory Loss • Unit 3 – Stroke Awareness
- Unit 4 – Dementia Awareness
- Unit 5 – Arthritis Awareness
- Unit 6 – Parkinson’s Disease Awareness
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to a wide variety of care employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
- Improve your understanding of dementia, stroke and sensory loss
If you would like to discuss any of our services in more detail, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01983 550784.Last updated 49 mins ago.