|Study type||Study Tier||Start Date||Duration||Course Contact|
|Flexible||BY AGREEMENT||Jaroslaw Marczuk|
Due to the availability of government funding, this qualification is available at no cost. Funded places are limited and subject to availability so please book early to secure your place on this course.
Mental health presents one of the greatest challenges to our society. With an estimated 450 million people worldwide suffering from a mental health problem, around a quarter of British adults will experience some form of mental health problem within the course of a year. While many elements of mental health are still not understood, having a good knowledge of the information that is available is essential in the care sector.
As you work through the learning materials you will have the support of a knowledgeable assessor/tutor who will give you support, advice and guidance on the course content as well as providing robust feedback on the work you complete. Upon successful completion of the course you will be awarded the NCFE Level 2 certificate in the chosen subject.
What you will learn
- Unit 1 – Understanding Mental Health
- Unit 2 – Understanding Stress
- Unit 3 – Understanding Anxiety
- Unit 4 – Understanding Phobias
- Unit 5 – Understanding Depression
- Unit 6 – Understanding Post-Natal Depression
- Unit 7 – Understanding Bipolar Disorder
- Unit 8 – Understanding Schizophrenia
- Unit 9 – Understanding Dementia
- Unit 10 – Understanding Eating Disorders
- Unit 11 – Understanding Attention Deficit HyperactivityDisorder
- Unit 12 – Understanding Obessive Compulsive Disorder
- Unit 13 – Understanding Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Increase understanding of symptoms and managementof stress, anxiety and phobias
- Further your personal and professional development
- Gain a clear understanding of mental health legislation
If you would like to discuss any of our services in more detail, please contact us on email@example.com or call 01983 550784.Last updated 57 mins ago.