|Study type||Study Tier||Start Date||Duration||Course Contact|
|1 August 2018||39 weeks||Anthony Brammer|
Mental health problems affect around 1 in 10 children and young people. These issues include depression, anxiety and conduct disorder and can often be a direct response to occurrences in their lives. Emotional wellbeing is just as important as a child’s mental health, therefore it is important for those working with children and young people to have a good understanding of the concepts, risk factors and impact of mental health.
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 qualification
- Evidence your competency to employers
- Further your personal and professional development
- Gain an understanding of risk factors which may affect the mental wellbeing of children and young people
- Learn at a time that suits you without the need to attend college
What you will learn
- Understand Children and Young People’s Mental Health in Context
- Understand Factors which may Affect Children and Young People’s Mental Health
- Understand Children and Young People’s Mental Health Concerns
- Understand the Impact of Children and Young People’s Mental Health Concerns
- Understand how to Support Children and Young People with Mental Health Concerns
If you would like to discuss any of our services in more detail, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01983 550784.Last updated 37 mins ago.