|Study type||Study Tier||Start Date||Duration||Course Contact|
|2 September 2019||TBC||Heather Finch|
Students should have the following:
- 3 GCSEs at Grade 4, to include English
- Functional Skills at Level 2 in English or Maths
- Current College students will have completed their main previous qualification including Maths and English with attendance above 89%
Who is the course for?
This qualification is suitable for salon owners, managers, hairdressers, barbers, beauty/holistic therapists and nail technicians
The VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Salon Management (QCF) is a qualification that has been specifically designed for salon supervisors , stylists and therapists working in the hair and beauty related industry, who want to move into or gain a qualification first line salon management.
Through this qualification you will research, monitor and recommend improvements to; the health and safety practices in your salon, the effective running of your business and the all-important area of human resource management.
What will you learn?
- Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon.
- Contribute to the effective running of business.
- Human resource management within the hair and beauty sector.
- Marketing in the hair and beauty sector.
How will I learn?
This course contains both theoretical classes and assignment writing modules.
The sessions will incorporate task based learning, case studies, assignments, discussions and Information Technology (IT). Skills and knowledge will be gathered into a portfolio of evidence.
Your understanding and knowledge are finally tested via externally and internally set written independent assessment papers for each module.Last updated 28 mins ago.