|Location||Industry||Salary||Posted on||Closing date|
|Sandown||Customer Service||£117.00||Wed, 04 September 2019||Fri, 27 September 2019|
Here at The Isle of Wight College we work with a number of employers, in a vast array of industries. A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for JHoots Pharmacy.
This is a unique opportunity for a Customer Apprentice within a local pharmacy, supporting the team with a view to progress.
Jhoots is an independently owned pharmacy group operating pharmacies across England providing NHS and Private services in the heart of the community.
As well as dispensing prescriptions, our pharmacists can provide personalised advice on medication and minor illnesses promoting your health and wellbeing.
Tasks and Responsibilities will include:
The role is very varied, so excellent for those wishing to gain experience across a range of customer service skills within a Pharmacy environment.
We are looking for an enthusiastic young person to join our friendly team; you must be able to talk to people at all levels.
- Be flexible and work effectively as a member of our successful team
- Work and communicate effectively with the team
- Provide consistency and high standards in all you do
- Be self-confident, ambitious and motivated
- Engage with Customers, whilst serving on the counter, greeting them with a smile
- Use of the till, cash handling and follow process
- Read and file prescriptions
- Good communication and inter personal skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Good time keeping and communication skills are vital
- Follow and implement instructions
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills
- Show a willingness to learn and be trained
- Be able to work independently or under supervision
- Hard -working
- Punctual and hard-working
- Calm in a busy working environment
- Methodical and orderly in your work
- Ideally 5 GCSE Grade C/4 or above (or equivalent qualification) in English and maths
- Customer Service Apprenticeship Level 2
- Apprenticeship duration will be between 12 -18 months + 3 months for End Point Assessment
- Functional Skills – if not already achieved a GCSE C (or above) in maths, IT and English (or equivalent qualification)
- There is a requirement to complete 20% off job training, College attendance will contribute but time spent either learning something new, other courses or any support work that is not your usual role will also be counted
- 30 hours a week over 5 days
- One day per week to be spent at the college
- £117 per work
ANY APPLICATIONS THAT ARE SUBMITTED WITH ONLY A CV AND NO COVER LETTER WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Closing date for applications will be Friday 20th September 2019 and interviews for successful applicants will be held shortly after.
Your details will be processed and recorded in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
The current National Minimum Wage (NMW) rate for apprentices is £3.90 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged over 19 in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training. For more information visit: www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
Last updated 1 min ago.